Matrox Graphics Inc.recently announced that the “Matrox Knowledge Net: Tips and Techniques for AV-over-IP Training Program” is now open for registration.
Accredited by the Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association (AVIXA™), the AVIXA Certified Technology Specialist™ (CTS®) Renewal Unit (RU)-recognised programme provides AV professionals with exposure to the latest topics and best practices, plus hands-on opportunities in AV-over-IP deployments. The educational-focused programme allows attendees to accumulate RUs in short, yet highly informative seminars.
The 2018 Matrox Knowledge Net is a five-part, complimentary training programme that will be held in the Matrox London office each month from April to August. Led by Matrox industry experts, participants will benefit from insightful, highly-personalised AV-over-IP training sessions tailored to take on today’s most relevant topics.
Matrox Knowledge Net seminar schedule:
- April 12: Exploring Streaming Protocols (CTS RU 1.5)
- May 10: Joining the End-points (CTS RU 2.0)
- June 14: Exploring and Understanding Image Properties and Sampling (CTS RU 2.0)
- July 12: Understanding Compression in AV/IP (CTS RU 1.5)
- August 9: Understanding Scaling of the Distributed Image (CTS RU, CTS-D RU and CTS-I RU 1.5 each)