Extron has recently announced the immediate availability of system enhancements and updates to Extron control for Zoom Rooms.
According to the manufacturer, with Extron control for Zoom Rooms, there is no more need to switch devices – a single user interface on an Apple iPad or Extron Pro Series touchpanel is all that is needed to control conferencing and audio/visual functions in a venue.
The latest release adds a number of enhancements, including improved GUI elements, contact presence information, content sharing, new camera controls, and much more. Extron and Zoom have simplified the conferencing experience and provide a new level of convenience with turn-key, centralized control of AV devices, shades, lighting, and audio – all from the familiar Zoom Rooms interface.
- New config, program files and driver package are now available for download
- Improved GUI elements, Contact Presence information, Contact Sharing controls, PTZ camera controls, and participant management
- Extend the capabilities of Zoom Room systems to include AV system control
- Provides analytics and management using GlobalViewer Enterprise
- Effortlessly combine Zoom Rooms with our powerful AV device control options for a unified AV experience
- Integrate room occupancy sensors to trigger lighting, shade control, and other devices for no-touch meeting startup and energy savings
- Easily integrates with other Extron architectural, signal distribution, and collaboration products
- Works seamlessly with Extron RoomAware technology, enabling smart connections between devices for fully-automated meeting room preparation.