The InAVation awards held its 12th awards ceremony at the Gashouder in Amsterdam during ISE 2019, recognising 12 winners in the technology categories and 12 in the projects categories this year.
The InAVation Awards aims to recognise the best that the professional AV integration market has to offer on a global scale, and the awards have become an industry recognised acknowledgement of excellence across various verticals. Winning technologies were shortlisted by a panel of judges and then put to a public vote. AV professionals could only vote once and had to be an AV integrator, distributor, consultant, rental company or end user.
With more than 300 entries in the Project, Avixa Standards, Distributor and Consultant/Project Manager awards this year, judging sessions overran as the panel struggled to whittle down a huge range of high quality entries. “As a result of the sheer number of entrants, many categories had as many as ten finalists, and we regrettably had to miss some very deserving projects off the shortlists,” award organisers explained.
InAVation Awards Technology Winners
- AV Accessory: Kramer AD-RING-5
- AV Software: Christie Mystique Install
- Technology for Control and Management: Extron Room Scheduling
- Technology for Control Rooms: Datapath VSN 982
- Technology for Digital Signage: Peerless-AV – Xtreme High Bright Outdoor Display
- Technology for Entertainment/Live Events: Absen Polaris
- Audio Technology for Entertainment/Live Events: d&b Soundscape
- Technology for Large Venue Presentation: Digital Projection Insight Laser 8K
- Technology for Signal Distribution: ZeeVee ZyPerMX4
- Technology for Museums and Attractions: AV Stumpfl Pixera one
- Interactive Display Product: Clevertouch – E-Cap, Pro Series
- Technology for Collaboration & Conferencing: Extron ShareLink Pro 1000
InAVation Awards Project Winners:
- Corporate Facility: Bloomberg & AVMI – Bloomberg’s London HQ, UK
- Education Facility: Polymedia – INHA University in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
- Hospitality Project: Vichai Trading 1983 – Waldorf Astoria Bangkok, Thailand
- Healthcare Project: Snelling Business Systems – Quadram Institute, UK
- Control Room Project: Diversified – IBM X-Force Command: Cyber Tactical Ops Centre, USA
- House of Worship Project: Delta Tecnostudio – Pope’s Basilica Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome, Italy
- Leisure & Entertainment Facility: Bright Group – Lulea Ice-Hockey Arena, Sweden
- Visitor Attraction: Kraftwerk Living Technologies – National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey, USA
- Government or Public Sector Project: Arup – NATO HQ, Belgium
- Retail Project: Auvix – Victoria’s Secret flagship boutiques, Russia
- Transport Project: Engie AV Technologies – Melbourne Airport, Australia
- Live Event: macomNIYU and POOLgroup – BMW Vision iNext World Flight
AV Integration would like to extend our congratulations to all of the finalists and winners at this years’ event.