Bose Professional significantly expands its Business Music Systems portfolio with redesigned loudspeakers, amplifiers, DSPs, controllers and software products. This new, modernised line comes together to build a range of cohesive systems that raise the bar in meeting the expectations of system integrators, consultants and their customers in terms of aesthetics, function, quality and budget.
Debuting at ISE 2019 are the following new products:
- Twelve models of new easy-to-install DesignMax loudspeakers in a range of sizes (ceiling and surface models, black and white, with subwoofer options)
- Five new cost-effective PowerSpace amplifiers (two with onboard DSP)
- Two Commercial Sound Processors with a simplified configuration tool
- Three new digital ControlCenter controllers
- An upgraded online Business Music System Designer software tool to facilitate quicker and better system designs.
Adam Shulman, Market Category Lead at Bose Professional, commented, “We listened to our partners, and every aspect of our new solutions has been designed directly from their feedback. These products were engineered to better meet the needs of a wide range of installation projects – from small to large, simple to complex. They reflect our latest advancements in terms of audio technology and design aesthetics, while also focusing on our customers’ everyday needs with greater ease of design, configuration and installation.”